Terms and Conditions
of Sale for
original items offered for sale on this site are mostly pieces consigned by
fellow collectors with similar interests, as well as some items I occasionally
acquire for resale. Purchases made here will
be treated the old fashioned way; with an examination period of one week for
you to determine whether you’re satisfied with the piece, and a full refund
(less shipping) no questions asked if you’re not. Pretty simple. Some consignors may have different
examination periods and in those cases you will be informed of exactly what the
time frame is prior to payment. Details
(Terms Updated as of 6/26/17)
- Please contact me via email
with both the description
and the item number of
the piece that you are interested in to make sure it is still available.
- Also please include all of your contact
information including shipping address (zip code in U.S. or the name of your
country if international) so that your shipping charges can be estimated
into any final cost estimate as well.
Made Within the United
- Preferred payment methods are; Personal Check (all personal and
bank checks must clear prior to shipping), Certified Bank Check or Money
Order, Postal Money Orders,
Bank Wire Transfer or Western Union.
- All items must be paid for in full prior to
Payments From Outside of the United
- Payment is due in U.S. dollars, for the full
- Preferred payment method is via direct Bank Wire Transfer. For orders under $1500 there is a $30
- Any items that are put on a payment plan are
subject to a $30 wire fee for each wire payment, regardless of value.
- I also accept Western Union
- Items must be paid for in full prior to shipment.
Credit cards are not accepted at present time.
Within the United States
- I will ship domestically in the U.S. via USPS using Priority
Mail or Express Mail for items under $2000. Higher value items are shipped
only via Federal Express for insurance reasons.
- All shipping costs and insurance are in addition
to the cost of sale and are mandatory.
- All items are sent fully insured within the United States
and may require signature upon delivery.
- Any damage to the items during shipment via the
USPS is payable to the buyer by the carrier.
- Items are generally shipped within one to three
business days of receipt of payment.
You will be notified by email when your item is shipped and given a
tracking number if applicable.
Shipping (outside the United States)
- I ship via FedEx, which I find to be fast and
safe, and can provide you an estimate on this cost. Other options are available, depending
on value and payment method.
- When shipping via FedEx, I can ship fully insured
against loss or damage during transit (it does not cover seizure or
destruction of property by order of governmental authority including under
quarantine or customs regulations or damage or loss due to acts of war or
- Buyers are liable for any customs or duty fees.
- Shipments to countries that ban Third Reich items
are at the buyers risk and the buyer is liable if the package is seized by
- There is a seven
calendar day examination period upon receipt of the item.
- After the examination period expires all sales become final.
- If satisfied with the purchase, a buyer may also
inform me that the sale is final prior to the expiration of the five day
- Items may be returned during this examination
period, for a full refund less all shipping costs and restocking fees (if
applicable) if you are not satisfied with your purchase provided that the
item is returned in exact, un-altered and un-damaged condition. Any items that are found to have been
switched for a similar item or damaged or altered in any fashion
(including cleaning, polishing or disassembly) will be returned to the
buyer and the sale will be considered final.
- Notice to return items must be made by email,
prior to the expiration of the seven day examination period. The item must
then be returned within seven days of providing notice to return.
- The majority of original items for sale on this
site are consignment. At the end of
the examination period sales are considered final and the consignor is
paid off. Your acceptance of these
terms is acknowledged when you place an order.
- Buyer pays for all shipping and insurance costs
for both the initial shipment and any returns. Refunded balance, less all
shipping/insurance costs, deposits or re-stocking fees will be mailed
within five days of receipt of returned item provided it meets all
conditions of the return.
on Replica or Reproduction Items
- All sales
of replicas are final.
Items sold as replicas or reproductions are sold ‘as is’ with no
examination or return policy.
note about layaways and payment plans;
years as prices have increased and purchasing some items can be a challenge for
the collector to pay for in one lump sum, the dealer community has adjusted and
allowed their customers to purchase items on payment plans. This has always been a “good faith” effort on
the dealer’s part to help the collector purchase an item. Unfortunately as the number of payment plans
and layaways have exponentially increased, so too have the issues of collectors
breaching the agreement and not paying on-time after dealers have essentially
provided an interest free loan. Where
this creates problems with my business is with the consignors, as they expect
to be paid off within the time frame agreed upon. The consignors are the foundation of the nice
merchandise that I’m able to uncover and offer for sale, so keeping payment
promises to them is vital….not to mention expected.
need a payment plan I will work with you and do everything possible to arrange
something that will work for all of us. I
do, however, have strict requirements in following the agreed upon timeframe
for this so please read carefully my terms below.
- Layaways and payment plans are often available,
depending on the item, and what the individual consignor will agree
to. If you are interested in a
layaway, please ask and we can discuss what can be worked out. Please also read my Standard Payment Plan terms listed below.
- Layaways are not subject to negotiation of
price! If you want a deal, be
prepared to make a single payment purchase.
- A deposit will be required, dependent upon the
items value and what is agreed upon, but generally 25% - 30% of the sale
price will be required or expected.
In some cases trade merchandise may be accepted as deposit.
- Deposits for payment plans are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you have multiple items on a payment plan,
nothing will be shipped until all items are paid for. Each item will require a deposit to
- If I know you or we’ve done business before, I
will hold an item for one week pending either the full payment or a
deposit to hold the item.
- A minimum deposit of 25% of the value of the item
will be required to put a piece on hold, unless other arrangements have
been agreed to.
- Hold deposits are non-refundable if you change
your mind and decide not to buy the piece or fail to make the remaining
payments within the agreed upon time.
Typically I will agree to a payment plan for most items over $500
and have standard terms for this, which are as follows;
- 90 day
term from deposit to final payoff,
in which I am providing you with interest free financing.
non-refundable Deposit of 25% - 30% of the items value is due within 7 days of agreement to hold item.
- Unless prior arrangements are agreed upon, if
full payment is not received within 90 days, the sale will be considered
in default, the deposit forfeited and the item relisted for sale.
Depending on the item and what my consignor will agree to, at times
I will offer extended payment plans on some of the higher value items. Please contact me
to discuss what may be worked out.
Except for the length of term, all of the above other terms will be the